IVF Consulting Ltd. s.r.o.
with its registered office at Rybničná 9229/50 053 31 SpišskáNováVes
Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Košice I, section: Ltd., file no. 49277 / V
treats your personal data responsibly and therefore in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR Regulation”) and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) to you as a data subject (a physical person whose personal data are processed) on their website in addition to their identification and contact details.
The provider within the meaning of Art. 24 of the GDPR Regulation and Art. § 31 of the Act proceeded to the adoption of appropriate technical, organizational, personnel and security measures and guarantees, which consider in particular:
- the principles of personal data processing, such as legality, fairness and transparency, the limitation and compatibility of personal data processing purposes, the minimization of personal data, their pseudonymisation and encryption, as well as integrity, confidentiality and availability;
- the principles of necessity and proportionality (it also applies to the scope and amount of personal data processed, retention period and access to the personal data of the data subject) of the processing of personal data with regard to the purpose of the processing operation;
- the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing operation;
- resilience and recovery of personal data processing systems;
- instructions to the operator’s authorized persons;
- taking measures to immediately determine whether a personal data breach has occurred and promptly informing the supervisory authority and the responsible person;
- taking measures to ensure the correction or erasure of incorrect data or the exercise of other rights of the data subject;
- risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of individuals (accidental or unlawful destruction of personal data, loss or alteration of personal data, misuse of personal data – unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure, risk assessment with regard to origin, nature, likelihood and severity processing risks and to identify best practices for risk mitigation).
1. Scope and purpose of personal data processing
We process your personal data via the contact form which is located on the sidebar of the page in each category as well as in the subcategories themselves.
Among the activities of IVF Consulting Ltd. s.r.o. includes optimizing the solution for the client. For this reason, we process personal data necessary for the conclusion of the contract and the fulfillment of obligations and the exercise of rights under the contract. This personal data includes in particular:
- Marital status
- Cookies – in order to ensure the functionality and monitoring of website traffic www.surrogacyconsultancy.com, for more information read the section entitled “3. Cookies” below
To the extent necessary, all the above personal data may also be made available to our subcontractors, who ensure the operation and functionality of our website, in particular the company: CDOTNET Infosystem | Unit no 812, Tower B | Ithum Sector 62, Noida 201301, India
The legal basis for the above processing of personal data is Article 6 (1). 1 letter b) GDPR and § 13 par. 1 letter b) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, this means that you provide us with personal data on the basis of a contractual relationship between you and us. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be Article 6 para. 1 letter f) GDPR and § 13 par. 1 letter f) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, in the legitimate interest of the prevention and recognition of anti-social behavior, fraud and other criminal offenses, as well as the care of the needs of our customers
2. Who has access to your personal data
We place great emphasis on ensuring that your data is not made available to entities for which the security of your data protection is not ensured. Individual recipients, resp. categories of beneficiaries are listed in this document. It is especially about
- The manager of the company
- Company employee
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be sent to a web browser when you visit a website and stored on your device (computer or other device with internet access, such as a smartphone or tablet). Cookies are u put in the file folder of your internet browser. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate and the date of their creation. The next time you visit the site, the web browser reloads the cookies and sends this information back to the website that originally created the cookies. The cookies we use do not harm your computer.
How can you change cookie settings?
Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change this setting by blocking cookies or by notifying you if cookies are to be sent to your device. Instructions for changing cookies can be found in the “help” option of each browser. If you use different devices to access the site (eg computer, smartphone, tablet), we recommend that you adapt each browser on each device to your cookie preferences.
Why keep cookie settings?
4. Data retention period
Personal data collected for the purpose of fulfilling the contract are stored until the expiration of legal deadlines (eg according to tax regulations).
5. Your rights under the regulation and the law on personal data protection
Right of access
You have the right to provide a copy of the personal information we hold about you, as well as information about how we use your personal information.
In most cases, your personal information will be provided to you in writing, unless you require another method of providing it. If you have requested this information by electronic means, it will be provided to you electronically, if technically possible.
Right of correction
We take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the information we have about you. If you believe that the information, we hold is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, please do not hesitate to ask us to modify, update or supplement this information.
Right of deletion
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, for example if the personal data we have obtained about you is no longer needed to fulfill the original purpose of the processing. However, your right must be assessed in the light of all the relevant circumstances. For example, we may have certain legal and regulatory obligations, which means that we will not be able to comply with your request.
Right to restrict processing
In certain circumstances, you may ask us to stop using your personal information. For example, when you think the personal information, we hold about you may be inaccurate or when you think we no longer need to use your personal information.
In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time. You may revoke your consent electronically, in writing, by notice of revocation of consent or in person at the Office. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that we have processed about you based on it.
Right to data portability
In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to transfer the personal information you provide to us to another third party of your choice. However, the right to portability only applies to personal data that we have obtained from you with your consent or under a contract to which you are a party.
The right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of data which is based on our legitimate interests. In case we do not have a convincing legitimate reason and you file an objection; we will not process your personal data further.