Surrogacy Programs for Single Parent in Mexico
We provide IVF, egg donation programs and surrogacy
for singles in Mexico who want to start building their families.
We provide surrogacy for singles in Mexico, offering unique services for single Intended Parents.
Surrogacy in Mexico is a terrific choice if you’re ready to start a family. That said, programs for surrogacy for single men in Mexico don’t require you to be straight, married, or in a relationship. This is where many prospective parents pick our programs because of their flexibility.
Because we think that everyone should be able to have a child of their own, regardless of their status, we also have a program specifically created for men who are HIV positive.
At Surrogacy Consultancy, our staff goes above and beyond to assist our clients in realizing their desire to become parents. From addressing your initial inquiries to assisting you in locating a place to stay and to assisting you in obtaining your child’s passport, we will take care of everything to the core. We are professionals with years of knowledge who are here to assist in educating and informing.
The process related to surrogacy for singles in Mexico is not that complicated. We are able to directly inject sperm into an egg cell. Because of this, you can still fertilize the egg cells with sperm that have low motility.
Why you must opt for Surrogacy Consultancy?
If you are single, here are the top explanations for picking our partner IVF clinics for your surrogacy program:
- No obligation to be wed or in a relationship
- English-speaking staff
- State-of-the-art medical facilities
- No lengthy waits or matching processes
- Streamlined passport acquisition procedure for your child
- A sizable database of egg donors who have undergone medical evaluation
- Exceptional customer support to ease your travel
We are well aware of the difficulties and issues that come with surrogacy, particularly those that single men seeking children experience. Due to both the financial and emotional investment involved in surrogacy, it can be emotionally stressful. You will need the support of friends and family during your trip if you are a single person. We strongly advise you to travel to our clinic in Mexico with close friends or family members, as many of our patients do.
Surrogacy for Single Men in Mexico: How it works?
There are a few tasks you must finish before you can start your surrogacy journey.
Testing for STIs: The test must be finished within six months of your sperm deposit since it is crucial to ensure that you are not secretly carrying any infections. The disorders that your test should look for are listed below:
- Hepatitis C
- B-type hepatitis
You should take all of the following actions:
- HBsAg: When you test positive for HBsAg (Hepatitis B surface antigen), it signifies you currently have HBV infection and can spread the infection to others.
- Anti-HBc (Antibody against the core antigen of hepatitis B): If this is either positive or reactive, it indicates that you either currently have an HBV infection or once had one.
- Anti-HBs: (Hepatitis B surface antigen antibody) If this is positive, you are protected against HBV infection either through vaccination
- Semenogram (Semen Analysis): Additionally, you must conduct a sperm analysis in your own nation or state and scan or send the results to us (must be less than 6 months old at the time of leaving your sperm deposit with us at our clinic).
After completing those four processes, you can start looking for your ideal egg donor.
Selecting Egg donors in Mexico
Selecting an egg donor is a crucial decision. You must sign your contract and finish stage one payment in order for us to “lock in” your egg donor. This payment will ensure that another client does not choose your egg donor.
We will assist you in planning your trip to desired destinations to leave your sperm deposit when your stage one payment has been received and the whole process of surrogacy for singles in Mexico.
We are completely open and honest about all of our cost structures and processes, and we give prospective parents tours of our partner clinics. You can reach out to our support team at any time with questions or concerns, and they will respond as quickly as they can.
Connect with one of our client coordinators to schedule a free consultation today!