Surrogacy for Heterosexual couples in Albania
Being a couple, you won’t find any issues while pursuing surrogacy for heterosexual couples in Albania given the absence of surrogacy regulations in the country. Additionally, it is one of the best options for intended parents who cannot afford surrogacy programs in other big nations like the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom.
However, there are a number of rules and guidelines that any couple seeking surrogacy in Albania should be informed of in advance. This way, they can avoid any unnecessary legal complications or hassle during their surrogacy journey.
Is surrogacy for heterosexual couples in Albania Legal?
There are no pre-established surrogacy laws in Albania, so one can get along with their surrogacy aspirations while connecting with a trusted surrogacy agency like Surrogacy Consultancy. With all our professional experts by your side, you can stay assured of getting all the required support and care on your way through to parenthood.
We are a group of knowledgeable surrogacy professionals with years of expertise in the ART field. Therefore, you really have nothing to worry about as you pursue your goals regarding surrogacy for heterosexual couples in Albania.
How surrogacy for heterosexual couples in Albania work?
While surrogacy for heterosexual couples in Albania is based on your unique requirements and circumstances, we are here highlighting the typical process.
- Couples can use a surrogacy agency in Albania or unofficial channels like social media or open forums to find a surrogate mother.
- After the intended parents and the surrogate mother in Albania have been selected, they must go through a series of diagnostic exams and evaluations to gauge their physical and mental well-being.
- Following the screening process, a formal contract containing all of the roles, responsibilities, and terms and circumstances related to the surrogacy program must be signed by the couple and the surrogate mother.
- Once the legal process is over, IVF therapy will be used at surrogacy clinics in Albania for embryo transfer. The embryo would be implanted into the surrogate mother’s womb with the guidance and oversight of an experienced IVF doctor.
- The couple will need to employ a lawyer to request parental custody of the unborn kid once the pregnancy has been confirmed. Additionally, they must deliver all pertinent documentation and information in this regard.
- After giving birth, the couple can take the child back to their home country because they now have custody of the child.
The cost of surrogacy for heterosexual couples in Albania
Whether heterosexual couples in Albania handle the entire process themselves or engage with a surrogacy agency largely determines the cost of surrogacy in Albania. Therefore, if you and your partner decide to handle everything on your own, surrogacy in Albania will cost you anywhere between $60,000 and $75,000 in total.
The couple, however, should contact the top surrogacy agency in Albania, such as Surrogacy consultancy, before moving forward with a surrogacy agreement given the absence of surrogacy law in the nation.
We have all of the essential expertise and experience to handle disputes, responsibilities, and other difficulties arising from surrogacy in Albania. Additionally, our experts are qualified to handle all legal facets of the surrogacy procedure.
Therefore, if you want to work with a surrogacy agency in Albania, the cost might be anything from $75,000 and $1,25,000.
How surrogacy for heterosexual couples in Albania is beneficial for you?
Regardless of sexual orientation, Albania’s current legal system strongly encourages and supports family formation within the country. Additionally, medical assistance and services in this region of the world are just wonderful when compared to the rest of Europe.
Despite typically coming from middle-class families, surrogate mothers in Albania live in clean and hygienic conditions. Contrarily, Albanian couples can easily find Caucasian donors. They only need to get in touch with our surrogacy specialists to learn more about egg donors’ unique characteristics, such as their physical characteristics, family history, medical history, employment status, or educational background.
While genetic testing is allowed during the IVF process, couples are not allowed to use it to find out the gender of their unborn child. They are further not required to travel to Albania to complete the surrogacy agency’s contract with them.
So, if you and your partner are interested in surrogacy in Albania, all you need to do is send your client coordinators an email authorizing them to sign a contract on your behalf (case-to-case basis). You might avoid wasting the time, money, and effort that would otherwise be required for logistics management by doing this.
How can we help?
We are proud to call ourselves the topmost surrogacy agency in Albania thanks to the years of experience and expertise possessed by our experts. Besides, we have assisted hundreds of couples throughout the years in achieving their parental goals.
Additionally, we’ve collaborated with some of the best specialists and IVF clinics in these nations to provide you with the best medical assistance and care during your surrogacy journey.
We’ll do all in our power to help you realize your parenting goals, so get in touch with one of our client coordinators right away!